You are cordially invited to take part in Intercultural Dialogue Section at the 6th International Congress of Belarusian Studies that will be held on 7-9 October 2016 in Kaunas (Lithuania).
Issues for discussion:
- Will intercultural dialogue become an alternative model of assimilation and multiculturalism?
- Can it contribute to overcoming of the European crisis (euro zone crisis, terrorist attacks, problem of refugees, war in Ukraine)?
- How does it correlate with a conflict of values, adaptation and integration, concept of solidarity laid down in the Lisbon Treaty of the European Union?
- Does it comply with the modern ideology of nationalism of the European and post-colonial nations?
- Does it build national and European identity and what role does it play in the modern Belarusian nation-building?
Registration deadline is 20 May 2016.
Link for registration: http://icbs.palityka.org/en/2016-en/adkryita-registratsyiya-udzelnikau-na-vi-kangres/
Шаноўныя калегі/Dear colleagues,
Інстытут палітычных даследаванняў “Палітычная сфера”:
Міжнародная PhD праграма для Беларусі:
Чытайце нас у фэйсбуку і твітэры: