Euromonitor International seeks an analyst to research and report on consumer goods markets of Belarus. Country analysts are working on freelance basis for commissioners based in our Vilnius office and are tasked with regular project-based work.
The successful candidate will be involved in all aspects of the research process, from personal visits to stores, to secondary source information-gathering, trade interviewing, report-writing and data manipulation, validation and analysis.
It is role which suits self-starting individuals who are looking for the flexibility of working from home and the challenge of reporting on consumer markets for the world leader in strategy research.
- You will be able to work from home and have access to a PC (Windows) and the Internet (broadband)
- You will be prepared to be involved in all aspects of our research process, from personal visits to stores, to secondary source information gathering, interviewing industry experts, putting together data estimates and report writing
- You will enjoy problem-solving, be able to work independently and demonstrate a 'can-do' attitude while being tenacious in your pursuit of information
- You are ready to work with us on projects around 30 - 40 hours per week
- A high level of numeracy
- The ability to work with, analyse and interpret data
- The ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines
- Tenacity in the pursuit of information and a keen attention to detail
- Strong communication skills - conducting interviews with industry players is a key part of the role
- Fluency in oral and written English and Russian/Belorussian
- Computer literacy (Word, Excel), with knowledge of PowerPoint an advantage
- A solid understanding of consumer trends and cultural influences in local market
- A degree in market research, economics, marketing or other business-related discipline is desirable but not essential
Email your CV and cover letter in English to FreelanceCV@euromonitor.com Application deadline is 30th of April, 2017 (mention Research Analyst Belarus under subject heading)
Confidentiality guaranteed. Only successful candidates will be notified.
Established in 1972, Euromonitor International is the world leader in strategic business research and analysis. In addition to our Head office in London, we have offices in 11 other countries with over 1,000 staff, and a further 800 contributing analysts in over 80 countries around the world. As an independent company and recognised innovator, consistently out-performing our peers, we were the UK Private Company of the Year 2013 and in 2014 won the Queen’s Award for Enterprise.