Established in 1972, Euromonitor International is the world leader in strategic business research and analysis. In addition to our Head office in London, we have offices in 11 other countries with over 1,000 staff, and a further 800 contributing analysts in over 80 countries around the world. As an independent company and recognised innovator, consistently out-performing our peers, we were the UK Private Company of the Year 2013 and in 2014 won the Queen’s Award for Enterprise.
Our products now include our award-winning Passport database, consumer and industrial market reports, detailed city surveys, future trends and consumer surveys. We also have a flourishing Consulting division. Our reports, analysis and forecasts are considered essential reading by business leaders for their cutting-edge content, design and usability. Euromonitor's clients include the world’s major multinationals, banks, consultancies, libraries and business schools. Currently Euromonitor International has an opening for:
INTERNSHIP AT EUROMONITOR RESEARCH DIVISION
- Secondary research on industry/company sources
- Validating market data, including integrity of company and brand information
- Preparation and writing of company/industry reports and/or management summaries
- Building research contacts and developing regional expertise
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
- High level of numeracy
- Organisational ability, tenacity and attention to detail
- English and Russian fluency a must (both written and verbal)
- Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
In return, we offer an international, fast-growing, dynamic, and challenging internship environment as well as expose to working with global clients.
Submit your CV and cover letter in English language to: email@example.com
Application deadline: 19th May 2017
Confidentiality guaranteed. Only successful candidates will be notified.