Are you ready to spend an incredible summer with your peers all across the globe? ISWiB is the perfect place for you!
ISWiB stands for International Student Week in Belgrade. It is an international educational and cultural festival that takes place in Belgrade, the capital of Serbia. During 8 days in July you will be provided with the opportunity not only to be introduced to Belgrade and Serbian culture, but also to participate in various workshops dealing with the eminent problems of today’s society using different methods such as: musical, photography, public speaking, landscape architecture, yoga, IT etc.
Share your ideas and convictions with your counterparts from all around the world in an environment without prejudice, hate speech, violence, and xenophobia. Connect with outstanding experts from different subject areas and use obtained experience to improve your surrounding or to start up your own projects.
ISWiB will take place in Belgrade from 16-24 July, 2017. If you want to apply for the best summer ever, you can do it by filling out our online application form. You can find it on our website: www.iswib.org or on our official Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/iswib
The application process has 2 STEPS:
STEP 1: Fill out online application form
STEP 2: Skype interview
Before applying make sure whether you fulfill Applicant requirements:
- An applicant should be a student or recently graduated person.
- He/she must be between 18 and 30 years old.
- The applicant should not need visa for entering the Republic of Serbia to apply in the Late Applications process for practical reasons.
- An applicant must complete 2 STEPS of application (online application form + Skype interview).
Late Applications will last until May 28th, midnight 23:59 PM CET (Central European Time).
Skype interviews will be held during the first week of June 2017.
Fee & Expenses
- The participant fee is 150€ for foreign students and 20€ for domestic students.
- The fee for foreign students includes accommodation, food (3 meals per day), all workshop expenses, residential fee, a certificate and a T-shirt.
- Students currently studying in Serbia can be accommodated in the student dormitory as well if they want to, but they will also have to pay the full price of 150€.
- Travel, visa and personal expenses must be covered by participants themselves.
- World Youth Wave and ISWiB Team will not provide any travel reimbursement or financial support.
Selected participants will have to pay in advance a small amount of participation fee, to ensure themselves a place at workshops. In case there are still left some places for more participants at workshops, we will have the late application period in the end of May, but only for those participants who don't need visa to enter Serbia.
Join the amazing world of #ISWiB2017!
International Student Week in Belgrade · World Youth Wave Masarikova 5/VI · 11000 Belgrade · Serbia
+381 60 501 0890 www.iswib.org email@example.com