Millenium State is a global online marketplace bringing numismatic collectors together. Millenium State is a start up with young and passionate people. Headquartering in Luxembourg, currently we are looking for a new member in new office in Vilnius which will be responsible for marketplace development in social media.
Your responsibilities will be but not limited:
- Creating strong attention-grabbing designs for a wide variety of marketing materials from brochures, adds to exhibition stands and posters, catalogues etc
- Using your inventiveness to help creating new designs, graphics for weekly marketing campaigns
- Sharing crazy ideas and collaborating closely with other members of the team from social media manager to CEO of the holding
- Work fast and pay attention to details
- Manage your time spent on projects and stressful deadlines
The experience and skills you will need:
- Strong design and software skills using the latest versions of graphic design programs
- Work or internship experience as a graphic designer in one of the following areas: interactive design, social media, advertising agency, e-commerce marketplaces or e-shops
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Good knowledge of English, any other language is an asset (French, German, Italian, Russian or Polish)
- You possess a strong “can do” attitude and always walk an extra mile in search of a better outcome
- You are proactive, energetic, innovative and a strong team player as well as autonomous
- Animation (flash, gif etc) and video production skills would be a strong advantage
- A professional portfolio presentation is required!
Joining our team gives you the opportunity to be the part of globally growing company, to help this grow happen further and be a part of an award worth winning company.
The start of work – mutual agreement in the period of one-two months.
You will also benefit from:
- The opportunity to explore exotic and rare market
- The opportunity to work with premium category clients
- The opportunity to communicate globally USA-EUROPE-ASIA and improve international experience
- The opportunity for self-expression
- An attractive compensation package
- Location of the office – Vilnius’ old city
Send your CV with portfolio to email address firstname.lastname@example.org