Please, find the enclosed call for abstract to the upcoming conference 'Shaping Ethics in Academia and Society' that will be held in Vilnius (Lithuania) on 11-12 October, 2018. This conference offers a wide range of topics to discuss.
Presentations and research papers are invited on topics relevant to the theme, including (but not limited to):
- Academic and research integrity
- Ethical leadership in academia and society
- Social responsibility within and beyond academia
- Academic ethics and educational technology
- Sustainable high education and higher education
- Teaching and learning ethics
- Ethics in humanities and social research
- Linkage between academic and professional ethics
- Ethics and corporate culture
- Ethics in cross-sector collaboration
- Legal and ethical norms incongruences in academia and society
- Ethics management and policy
High quality papers presented at the conference will be selected for publication in the international academic journal Ethical Perspectives (indexed in Scopus, Web of Science and other databases).
Other related information is enclosed in the leaflet and at the website http://etika2018.mruni.eu/.
Important dates please see in attachment.