The European Students’ Union is looking for a creative and dynamic team player to fill the position of Communications and Project manager assistant at its headquarters in Brussels, Belgium.
About the European Students’ Union (ESU) - https://www.esu-online.org/
- Promote ESU events, projects, publications, campaigns and statements to other stakeholders and wider public (website, social media, newsletter, press…)
- Assist in collecting content for ESU’s website, social media and our monthly Newsletter and support with the implementation of ESU’s Communication Strategy
- Collaborate with campaign/communications monitoring tasks
- Ensure an effective implementation of ESU visual identity
- Manage the contact database and mailing lists
- Cooperate with other ESU staff or elected representatives on ESU events’ organising
- Share daily secretariat tasks with other secretariat members
- Assist the project managers with project internal communications and organisation, follow up tasks
Qualification: Educational Qualifications/Vocational Training
- A degree or comparable experience within the areas of Public Relations, Project management, Communication, Design and/or Marketing.
- Knowledge and/or experience in promotional activities
- Very good computer skills and web literacy
- Social media savvy
- Excellent visual skills with a lot of creativity;
- Able to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, international environment;
- Interest in education-related issues;
- Knowledge of project management will be considered an asset
Personal and Social Skills
A team player that is able to work within a multicultural environment. Must be flexible and able to stick to tight deadlines.
A very good command of the English language (spoken and written). Additional knowledge of one or more European languages is highly desirable.
Information Technology (IT) Skills
MS Office, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Knowledge of the European institutions and other target audiences related to higher education
- Experience with Content Management Systems (WordPress)
- Layouting and design skills
How to apply:
We only accept applications via Eurodyssée. Find the offer and more details on their website.
Deadline for applications: 17 August 2018.