Scientific association of students and postgraduates of Kiev National Taras Shevchenko University invites you to participate in II International scientific conference of students and young scientists "E-government in Ukraine: fundamentals and prospects for implementation", which will be held from 6 till 7 of December 2012 in Kiev National Taras Shevchenko University.
The conference will take 2 working days and consist of:
- Opening ceremony of the Conference;
- Lectures by experts who are developing the e-government in Ukraine and abroad;
- Presentations of participants;
- Roundtables on the topics of the Conference;
- Closing ceremony of the Conference, delivery of certificates and collection of papers.
Registration will continue until 23:59 November 29, 2012. To register, please fill out the form at http://ntsa.univ.kiev.ua
Meetings for the presentation of papers will be held in six sections:
- General section. E-government in Ukraine: fundamentals and prospects for implementation
- Legal aspects of e-government in Ukraine (justice)
- Social aspects of e-government in Ukraine
- Informational & technology aspects of implementing e-government in Ukraine
- State and issues of development of electronic commerce and electronic payment
- Function of social media in implementation of e-government in Ukraine
You have the ability to choose any section you want to visit and present a report or just be a listener. Please note that the papers are not obligatory required for participation in the conference - you can be the listener while lectures and meetings, and take part in the roundtable.
Among the distinguished guests and experts of the Conference you will see representatives of Ministries of Ukraine, people's deputies of Ukraine, famous scientists, politicians and businessmen who work in the field of e-government in Ukraine and abroad.
For details please look to the informational letter of the Conference in attached files.