Who are we looking for?
- People who are curious to improve their speaking and listening skills
- People who want to gain practical internet-epoch skills
- People who are looking for English-Russian language practice
- People who live in Vilnius and want to be regularly active in civic engagement
Echo Chamber Roles
- Web-site designer and developer
- Audio production and Sound engineering
- Transliteration, Translation and Text-to-Voice
- Professors & Alumni Liaison – Humanities Ambassador
- Social Media and Marketing
What will you receive?
- Applied humanities – experiential learning
- социальный балл за реализованную творческую инициативу – 0.2 балла
- New practices and competencies that you can use in your future career
Are you up to the challenge? Are you interested to participate? Do you have committment to excellence?
Send contact for an interview time: email@example.com
Interviews will be held: Thursday 21 March, 14:00-16:15, Room 023/1, Valakupiu 5