The interns will be integrated in the unit working on the following tasks:
- Creating brochures and information material for/about partner universities and for incoming/ outgoing students.
- Creating and updating information about EHU for incoming students.
- Designing, preparing data for EHU WEB site International section .
- Translations RU- ENG.
- Other tasks
Time: May, June, July, August Unpaid, part-time (10 hrs per week)
Interns will receive a letter of reference after completion of the internship Requirement for Interns:
- Good spoken and written English and Russian language skills
- Good organizational skill, writing skills, and ability to work well with people in a culturally diverse environment
- Communicative, flexible, responsive, reliable, punctual, tactful and discreet
- Good MS Office skills (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
Please send a CV and motivation letter till May 20, 2013 to firstname.lastname@example.org or
Andrej Vankov, Head of International Relations Office Europos humanitarinis universitetas, Tauro g. 12 LT - 01114 Vilnius, Lithuania